Disclosure: The information and products were provided by General Mills through Linqia, I also received compensation for this post, but, this is 100% all my work.
Publix, Old El Paso and Avocados from Mexico, wants to help you and your family prepare for Superbowl Sunday, by bringing you great savings on Old El Paso and Avocados from Mexico products so you can make some hit game day recipes that will have all your friends talking not only about that awesome touch down, but the amazing food they enjoyed while watching the main football game of the year. #gamedayfavorites
Publix has two different savings deals going on right now to help make preparing those game day snacks easy on the pockets.
Visit the coupon landing page to clip and print your coupons. Available while supplies last.
• Save $1 when you buy one package Old El Paso dinner kit, tortillas or taco shells and 2 Avocados From Mexico
In addition to our digital coupons, save in-store! Offers available at your local Publix store from 1/29 – 2/4
See store for details, dates might vary in certain markets. #OEPgameday
• Save 25% on Old El Paso™ products (Offer excludes Old El Paso™ flour tortillas, dinner kits and frozen entrees)
2 Avocados From Mexico
red onion, minced
lime juice, fresh squeezed
garlic salt, pinced
- Cut avocados in half and remove seed. Remove flesh to a large bowl. Add in lime juice and garlic salt, to taste. Mash to a paste with a fork, or leave it chunky, it’s your call.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Serve with chips and prepare to make some more!
1 lb ground beef
1 packet Old El Paso taco seasoning
pinch of red onion, minced
pinch of jalapeno, minced
pinch of cilantro, minced
pinch of garlic, minced
1 1/2 ounces shredded Mexican Blend cheese, rolled into a tight ball
- Season ground beef with Old El Paso seasoning packet. Add in all other ingredients except the cheese, and mix well.
- Form into thin patties. Place ball of cheese in the middle of one patty, and top with another patty. Pinch the edges of the patties together, making sure that it is well sealed.
- Add burger a preheated pan, medium/medium high heat, and cook for a few minutes on one side. Flip burger and cut a slit on the top to allow the steam to escape without cheese melting everywhere. Cook another few minutes, then cover until it is cooked through.
- Top with whatever you like and enjoy!