I bought some cheap, already made pizza dough at the grocery store and decided to try out some different kinds of pizzas. This was my favorite one that I made:
Spinach and Pepperoni Pizza
1/4 store bought pizza dough
1 spoonful pizza sauce
1 handful mozzerella cheese
1 handful baby spinach
1 handful pepperoni, sliced
sprinkling of parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll 1/4 of pizza dough out and transfer to a pizza peel.
- Spread the pizza sauce around the pizza dough. Add the cheese, spinach, and pepperoni to the dough.
- Gently slide the pizza to the preheated baking stone in the oven and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Top with parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes if you like, and enjoy!!