Most Popular -
Well, I don’t know how to explain it better than the title says. This is a pizza that utilizes a previous recipe I posted, Spinach and Artichoke Dip. It is not much more than making dough and putting the Spinach and Artichoke Dip on top of it. I didn’t even have to spend too much money. Here is what happened:
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza
- Prepare pizza dough as recipe states.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread olive oil over pizza dough. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza crust from oven. Spread Alfredo sauce over crust. Spread Spinach and Artichoke Dip over crust. Top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for another 10 minutes or until cheese is starting to brown.
- Cut into nice serving sizes and enjoy!
Pretty tasty pizza made here. It’s like the dip is already on a cracker. I’m not sure it can get more convenient than this if you’re searching for a good game time recipe!