Pretty much the same idea as my previous pizza post, this just might be another ingenious creation. A stuffed pizza with one of the most popular appetizer dips, this is surely to win fans from all types of upbringings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Roll out a circle of dough about 8 inches around. Spread the Spinach and Artichoke Dip over half of the dough, leaving enough room along the edges to seal dough. Fold over dough and crimp the edges with a fork.
- Brush melted butter over top of calzone. Bake for about 35 minutes in preheated oven.
- Sprinkle Mozzerella and Parmesan over top of the calzone.
- Eat the calzone and regret not making two!
This turned out to be another tasty creation from the Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe. What else can you think of the uses this recipe as well?