SeaPak sent me some Shrimp Spring Rolls to try. I was impressed with how well they tasted, but even more so at how crispy they were. I didn’t deep fry them, but rather cooked them in the oven. I wasn’t really expecting them to turn our quite as crispy as they did. The sauce was flavorful as well, but of course I had to have some extra hot spicy mustard. I also picked up a Panda Sauce For Mandarin Orange Chicken, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6)
that I had never seen before. This turned out good as well. My wife has requested it again, so we’re in business!
Orange Chicken with Shrimp Spring Rolls
Boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch chunks
Corn starch for coating chicken
1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables
1 pouch Panda Sauce For Mandarin Orange Chicken, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6)
1 package Seapak Shrimp Spring Rolls
- Preheat oven and add Seapak Shrimp Spring Rolls and cook.
- Coat chicken in cornstarch and fry in hot wok until it is cooked through. Remove chicken from wok and set aside.
- Add vegetables to wok and cook for 5 to 6 minutes until they are cooked and heated through.
- Add chicken to the vegetables in wok and add the Panda Sauce For Mandarin Orange Chicken, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6) . Stir and coat with sauce and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve over hot rice and with Seapak Shrimp Spring Rolls.