This recipe came from eMeals.com and is part of the Paleo dinner plan. Check out more recipes like this one here.
Grilled Spice-Rubbed Chicken Thighs
Total 1h 5m
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon ground cumin
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 lb skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Stir together smoked paprika, oregano, cumin, cayenne pepper and garlic; rub mixture all over chicken thighs.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt; place chicken on a grill rack rubbed with oil.
- Grill 30 to 35 minutes or until done, turning occasionally.
4 cups chopped seeded watermelon
2 fennel bulbs, trimmed and thinly sliced
¼ cup chopped fresh mint
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (or use avocado oil)
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
- Combine watermelon, sliced fennel and mint in a large bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour vinaigrette over watermelon salad; toss to coat.