I’m glad I did this! I will be experimenting with all different combinations now!
Grilled Pork Chops stuffed with Chorizo and Gouda
Recipe Type: Main
The flavors of these foods combine perfectly!
- 4 thick pork chops
- 1/2 lb ground chorizo sausage, fully cooked and cooled
- 6 oz Gouda cheese, shredded or small cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the chorizo, cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut a small slit in the pork chop and make a pocket, being careful not to cut through the other side.
- Stuff the pork chop with the chorizo mixture.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium high heat, until thoroughly heated.