This recipe came from eMeals.com and is part of the Paleo dinner plan. Check out more recipes like this one here.
Grilled Balsamic Sirloin Steak
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup fresh orange juice
¼ cup coconut aminos soy-free sauce
2 lb top sirloin
1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- Combine vinegar, oil, orange juice, and coconut aminos in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add steak.
- Seal bag, and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove steak from marinade; sprinkle steak all over with Montreal seasoning.
- Grill 8 minutes per side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Let rest 10 minutes; thinly slice steak against the grain to serve.
Grilled Asparagus and Red Onions
2 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
2 red onions, cut into large wedges
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; drizzle asparagus and onions with oil.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, turning occasionally; sprinkle with salt and pepper.