Goji Berry Oatmeal
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Goji berries are a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals, amino acids, polysaccharides, and phytochemicals.Goji berries are touted to provide longevity, build strength, and increase sexual potency.[url href=”http://www.superfoodsliving.com/goji-berry-oatmeal”][img src=”http://www.whatiscookingnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/cerial1-150×150.png” width=”150″ height=”150″ class=”aligncenter size-tptn_thumbnail”][/url]
- 1 cup goji berries
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate nibs
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup almond milk or unsweetened soy milk
- Boil 2 cups of water and add goji berries in it.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes to soften the berries.
- Add a cup of oatmeal then let it cook in a low temperature with the lid on.
- Once cooked, take off heat and mix well the almond milk along with the chocolate nibs.
See original recipe at : [url href=”http://www.superfoodsliving.com/goji-berry-oatmeal”]Superfoods Living[/url]