This recipe is perfect for using up leftover corned beef and cabbage the next day.
Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Recipe Type: Breakfast
This recipe is perfect for using up your leftover corned beef and cabbage
- 1 potato, diced into small chunks
- 6 oz leftover corned beef
- leftover cabbage
- 2 eggs
- fresh chopped parsley
- Melt butter in a skillet and add the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- When potatoes are browned, add the corned beef and cabbage, and cook until hot.
- Make two wells in the corned beef mixture, and add the two eggs.
- Cook until the white are cooked and the yolk is cooked how you like it (over medium!) You can place under the broiler to speed up the cooking.
- Garnish with fresh, chopped parsley and enjoy!