Disclosure: The information, products, and Publix giftcards were provided through General Mills through Linqia.
Mix Things Up With Progresso Bread Crumbs!
What’s your secret for turning a seemingly bland weekday meal into a decadent feast? Cooking with versatile Bread Crumbs from Progresso is an excellent, easy way to take an average dish and make it award winning meal!
Bread crumbs are an easy, inexpensive way to add some variety to your family dinners! Is your family tired of sitting down to the same meals every week? With Bread Crumbs from Progresso you can mix things up and bring some excitement back to dinner!
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf stuffed with Habanero Jack Cheese
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1/2 onion, minced
1 cup Progresso bread crumbs
1 cup milk
1 tbls brown sugar
1 tbls yellow mustard
1/3 cup ketchup
1/2 lb bacon
6 oz cubed habanero jack cheese
- Mix together all ingredients, excluding the bacon and cheese. Form into a large, flat patty.
- Put cheese in the middle of the patty and fold over meat, making a loaf. Make sure to pinch together all the sides.
- Wrap the bacon slices around the loaf, until covered.
- Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for about an hour, or until cooked through.
- Let rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.